I find Essential Oils almost magical with their wide ranging uses. As I recently reflected on feeling quite out of balance (out of sync), I was reminded that essential oils can be used in chakra healing. Some of the essential oils that can be used in healing chakras are:-
1. Root: Patchouli, St John’s Wort, Frankincense
2. Sacral: Rosemary, Orange, Neroli, Juniper
3. Solar Plexus: Lemon, Rosemary, Peppermint, Marjoram
4. Heart: Rose, Basil, Melissa and Rosewood
5. Throat: Lemongrass, Sage, Blue Chamomile
6. Brow/Third Eye: Clary Sage, Spruce, Lavender
7. Crown: Geranium, Sandalwood, Myrrh
* add (12 drops per 1 oz) to a massage base oil or cream and massage into the area.
* add 3-12 drops of essential oil to a tablespoon (15ml) of carrier oil to disperse it in bath water. Turn off the water tap before adding the oil blend, then get in and enjoy a long soak.
* breathing in the aromas from a diffuser.