My aim at all times is to provide you with the most positive experience I can.
- It is advisable to discuss any health concerns prior to an appointment. This will hopefully prevent any disappointments if GP approval is required before a treatment can be carried out. It is your responsibility to update me on any changes to your health so your treatment can be amended if need be.
- In case of pregnancy a treatment will not be carried out until after the first trimester.
- Parents/guardians should accompany any client under the age of 18.
- Inappropriate Behaviour – the massage types I offer are for relaxation and therapeutic services only. There is (and never will be) no sexual component whatsoever to any of my massages.
- Cancellation – please provide at least 24 hours notice of any appointment change or cancellation. When you cancel or miss your appointment with less than 24 hours notice I am not always able to fill the cancelled appointment time. This is inconvenient for me and also means other clients miss out on the services they need. Hence you will be charged 50% of the cost of the missed session. Late cancellation due to emergency or illness is unlikely to result in any missed appointment charges, but this is determined on a case by case basis.